Integrated BPO Services Innovation Lab
Mphasis has always believed that a successful organization constantly re-visits its transformation strategy, upgrades its strategies and policies using past learnings, customer needs and industry dynamics. One such learning from multiple complex transformation implementations as well as introducing market disruptive solutions is that transformation objectives could be achieved faster, when there is a right team with highly competent set of people in place. Mphasis has set-up and Integrated BPO Services Innovation Lab
The BPO Services Innovation Lab, a matured competency group within Mphasis comprises of highly specialized people with deep domain expertise and prior experience in setting up similar engagement models. The group brings together a team of business consultants, architects, operations managers and delivery mangers.
The team works on two tracks
[+] Enlarge this image
- With individual engagements concentrating on the engagement's transformation objectives to begin the diagnostic and resolution efforts.
- Industry/ domain specific ideas and solutions aiming at solutions common for a wider clientele.
The innovation lab is built on the following five strategic pillars:
- Focus on the future: the main aim of the innovation lab is to concentrate on the future of services and client relationships and not the past
- Focus on clients goals: the innovations team's primary focus is on what is best for the client organization and then to discuss the commercial agreement.
- Focus of "We": The team is steered by stakeholders from both Mphasis and clients who work towards a well thought out and comprehensive solutions befitting for both organizations
- Focus on transparency: The team is, with all its clients, open and honest about internal and external operational issues which might affect the implementation of projects and ideas
- Focus on problem solving and implementation: Swiftness and agile decision making to eliminate obstructions from processes, people, regulations and contracts aiming at a better time to market