Higher Up-time, Greater density and
Better customer service at lower costs
In the last decade or so as branch banking has reached saturation level, banks have realized the potential of alternative banking channels like ATMs, which can be helpful in expanding their business and reach in previously inaccessible areas.
Accordingly the Indian ATM Industry has witnessed rapid growth in the past decade. The number of ATMs doubled in the last three years, reaching 99,218 ATMs in June 2012. The industry is expected to continue on the path of high growth and reach 200,000 ATMs by 2016. The future growth is likely to be driven by regulatory changes relating to financial inclusion, increasing penetration and allowing of white-label ATMs in the country.
Banks are increasingly outsourcing ATM deployment and maintenance to reduce their dependence on high-cost onsite models and increase their reach in a very short time, helping them focus on their core business initiatives. Leading Indian banks have been following such an approach in the last four to five years, and are likely to continue.
Mphasis Payment Managed Services offers end-to-end ATM Deployment and Management Services to all 26 public sector banks in India, helping them increase their reach while reducing operation costs and increasing uptime.
Mphasis has deployed 8000 ATMs across the six states of Gujarat, Dadra & Nagar Haveli, Daman & Diu, Karnataka, Goa, Rajasthan, Orissa and Chhattisgarh within a short span of time make it the largest and fastest deployer of ATMs in India. We plan to grow this to 25,000 ATMs by 2015-16.
- Total Site Implementation Services - we have a dedicated team of professionals to manage the deployment and commissioning activities including site selection & preparation, ATM procurement and installation, data networking and house-keeping services.
- Large 25000 Sq. Ft., State-of-the-art Primary ATM Managed Services center at Pune with Disaster Recovery Data centre in Bangalore. Primary Data Centre can support up to 50000 ATMs
[+] Enlarge this image
- Multi-vendor arrangements for procuring and deploying ATMs- NCR, Diebold, Vortex etc.
- Flexible and customized cash management models for servicing ATMs across location tiers. Provide both scheduled and emergency cash replenishment
- Large team of trained field services executives for uninterrupted service
- Skilled operations team supporting from multiple locations
- Managed Services Centre provides comprehensive high-touch customer service covering the following:
- ATM Monitoring
- A round-the-clock help desk (in-bound and outbound calls) ensuring high ATM availability with committed Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
- Incident reporting and tracking of issues for resolution- automated trouble-ticket application with escalation levels and real-time access of ATM information from Web portal
- First-Line Maintenance (FLM) to increase up-time
by efficiently managing paper supplies, currency jams, cash receipts, and more
- Second-Line Maintenance (SLM) via Partner and Vendor Ecosystem
- Cash Monitoring, Forecasting and Replenishment Management
- Reconciliation and Customer Dispute Management
- Electronic Journal, Image Retrieval and Screen Distribution
- An array of in-house built and customized partner tools to streamline processes and increase overall efficiency
[+] Enlarge this image
A. In-house built first of its kind cloud-based Total Implementation Services Workflow tool
- No more manual site indentation, issue-tracking and resolution
- Hassle free communication independent of MS Excel versioning and portability issues
- Customizable graphical dashboards and reporting based on Access Right and User Roles/ Org.
- Negligible Setup and Customization Costs with Pay-as-you-go scalable data storage
B. In-house Built Geo-tagging tool
- A geographic information system to supports deployment of ATMs in convenient and non-competitive locations
The Mphasis Advantage
- 26 public sector Banks in India trust Mphasis for deploying and managing their ATMs
- Single point accountability with committed service levels for banks
- Cost-effective services, customized as per Banks requirements
- Outcome-based/transaction billing delivering high business value
- Analytics driven deployment of ATMs at strategic locations maximize transaction volumes at each ATM location
- Non -competitive sourcing of sites and independent legal due diligence / report per site ensures effective and error free ATM deployment
- Application hosted out of servers with high-availability that exceeds 99.9%
- Control of systems and processes by Mphasis, lowers TCO for Banks
- Guaranteed Optimum Cash Efficiency Ratio without cash outs
- Leverage Unique and innovative workflow and monitoring tools from a leading global IT services company with strong financial backing
- Onsite Technical Support for all critical solution components
- Agile Deployment and Support - e.g. No long wait-time for software releases and updates that are not customized for your workflow
- Strong PAN India presence that clients can count on while planning for ATM network expansion
- Won the Financial Inclusion – ICT Innovation award for the Ministry of Finance ATM project in November 2013.