Microsoft .NET and SharePoint are key technology focus areas for MphasiS. We have architected and implemented several enterprise B2C, B2B and B2E business solutions on these platforms, mainly in the Retail and Corporate Banking, Financial Services, Insurance, Airline, Media, HR Management, and Retail domains.
The MphasiS .NET Practice works with the other Practices and teams at MphasiS to drive architecture models and best practices, thought leadership and knowledge asset creation in the Microsoft product and technology space. We have over 900 experienced resources including Senior Solution Architects, Technical Architects, and Developers trained in Microsoft .NET and related technologies.
- Web based, service-oriented enterprise solutions incorporating enterprise content management, search and collaboration, business process management, enterprise application integration including human and system workflows
- Support for business rules engine, customization, role-based personalization, multi-lingual support, single-sign-on, role-based security, configuration management, audit trail and instrumentation as needed
- Migration and integration solution paths on .NET technology
- MframE - a reference architecture for deploying enterprise platforms to large organizations
- Smart Client applications
- .NET framework (2.0 and 3.0) and Enterprise Library
- Visual Studio 2005, C#, VB.NET, ASP.NET, ADO.NET
- SharePoint Server 2007, BizTalk Server, MSIB, Office, and InfoPath
- Windows SharePoint Services, Human Workflow Services, Directory Services
- Patterns and Practices for Application Architecture and Design
- Workflow Foundation, Windows Communication Foundation
- AJAX, Windows Presentation Foundation
- Windows Server 2003, SQL Server 2005, Exchange Server
SharePoint 2007 Competency Team
MphasiS has a dedicated SharePoint 2007 Infrastructure and Competency team that specializes in deep technical understanding of the product and builds business showcases and capabilities that translate into effective solutions for clients. The team was a part of the SharePoint 2007 Technology Adoption Program and has evaluated SharePoint 2007 beta for a large US brokerage service provider. It has also consulted the world's largest banking and financial services provider in conducting performance testing of SharePoint 2007 at Microsoft Labs.
Some of the feature-based SharePoint business showcases that were created include:
- Web content management with rule-based campaign for retail banking
- Business process management systems with human workflow for client onboarding, and feedback management
- LOB data integration into portal using web services, SQL or Excel
- Intranet collaboration site with Documentum integration
to know about Microsoft CRM Services.