The client was one of the world’s largest insurance companies. Its objective was to maximize compliance, reduce the number of tickets and lessen the full-time equivalent (FTE) count.
Increased number of ticket incidents, minimized compliance levels, and enhanced cost of developing and managing applications were some of the business challenges faced.
Our team of over 35 members rationalized and consolidated 95 applications to around 45. Through automation and enhancements, we continue to provide development, testing, and production support to these 45 applications. Further, the solution was structured as follows:
• Issued online policy
• Enabled lead management
• Developed channel management
• Enhanced customer relationship management (CRM)
• Improved underwriting services
• Developed efficient receipting processes, document management, and intranet applications
We helped the client to:
• Comply with the SLAs by 100 percent
• Reduce the number of ticket incidents by 30 percent
• Minimize full time equivalent (FTE) count by 20 percent, which lessened efforts needed to implement minor enhancements and support additional applications