Award-winning biopharmaceutical contract services organization providing fully integrated, accelerated drug development and biomanufacturing services to pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies globally.
The client was facing difficulties in keeping track of calibrations of various instruments in a lab site as it can become a tedious exercise. The client needed an efficient way to manage all instruments at a new site for daily, weekly, monthly calibrations and six-month maintenance schedules in the LabVantage system, and a centralized LIMS system. They also wanted to ensure that Instruments in the system cannot be used if calibration and maintenance activities are not duly completed.
• Requirement gathering for workflow creation and understanding business user Interactions
• Identify workflow using LES worksheets for Calibration schedule
• Create instrument types, models, and IDs for each instrument
• Set up Master Data for all testing required
• Change permission for access based on job type/p>
• Collaborate with SMEs for training and understanding the workflows
All Calibration and Maintenance Items for each instrument are auditable within the system.
End users will be able to quickly see which instruments need attention and what is due next.
Maintenance items will be automatically scheduled in the software for completion.
Instruments made Unavailable in the system will not be used unless calibration and maintenance items are up to date