Leader in life, materials and food sciences, providing a connected portfolio of chromatography, mass spectrometry and thermal analysis innovations. Their portfolio of products is used by pharmaceutical, health science, food and environmental testing, chemical, industrial, contract laboratory, academic, and government organizations working in research and development, quality assurance and other laboratory applications.
The client was looking to create an automated workflow from Lab Information Management System (LIMS), a software-based solution with features that support a modern laboratory's operations, to Chromatography Data System in clinical environment.
Mphasis helped the client with the following:
• Developing Health Level Seven (HL7) based interface, which is a set of international standards for transfer of clinical and administrative data between software applications used by various healthcare providers
• Dynamically modifying messages to include additional HL7 segments
• Providing option to include standard sample results in addition to results of analyte and QC samples
• Optimizing speed by identifying the part of code that took more time to execute (through profiler of Visual Studio)
Our solution helped the client with below benefits:
• Generic LIMS Interface can be integrated with more than one LIMS software with minimal customization
• Reduced errors and cost due to workflow-driven approach