An American multinational Information Technology company based in Palo Alto, California. Focused in servers, storage, networking, consulting and support and financial services, the client works towards making IT environments more efficient, productive and secure, enabling fast, flexible responses to a rapidly changing competitive landscape and delivering high-quality, high-value products.
Customer was looking for an infrastructure management product as a PaaS to manage thousands of target platforms that are placed in remote environment. The requirement was to manage edge compute devices remotely
Mphasis provided the client:
• Web-based interface to automatically discover, register and manage remote devices
• Automatic update of device firmware
• Web-based dashboard to monitor device status
• Web-based interface with remote console, mounting files (ISO) through virtual USB, Aux power cycling are some special features of this product
• Support for multiple target platforms with auto scalability