The client is a global insurance provider that managed a large volume of email communications on a day-to-day basis. Through emails, the client aimed to connect better with customers and comprehend requirements.
The client faced problems in processing and responding to a large volume of inbound mails. Assessing and classifying these emails required the manual effort of experts. Furthermore, the routing of emails to the right recipient was time-consuming and prone to errors. What’s more, manual segregation by domain experts became time-consuming as emails were lengthy and varied in topics.
To resolve this issue, our team deployed DeepInsightsTM to achieve:
• Email data provisioning system for intelligent ingestion that scaled as per volume and variety of inbound email
• Cognitive engine that read email content and identified topic(s) discussed using deep learning, machine learning, and text analytics
• Classification and prediction engine that segregated emails, assigned them to various classes, prioritized them, and routed emails to the right workflow
Our innovative solutions allowed the client to experience the following benefits:
• Rapid email data ingestion and intelligent provisioning for analysis
• Minimized the ask on domain experts for email assessment and content summarization
• Reduced time for processing and segregating emails based on content
• Achieved real-time routing of emails to right recipient
• Deployed intelligent, end-to-end, workflow platform for email processing, routing, and knowledge management