The client is a leading, global, mobile telecommunications provider with over 200 data centers worldwide. Its objective was to create a sustainable network infrastructure and in turn minimize the migration time and improve cost savings.
The sheer size of the company created a legacy network infrastructure that was burdened by outdated equipment. Over 10,000 devices used legacy infrastructure and consumed high levels of bandwidth.
To achieve the set objective, we structured the solution as follows:
• Implemented a state-of-the-art, global standard network data center
• Migrated over 10,000 devices from legacy setup and developed an automated network system
• Ensured that the migration did not affect the client’s daily business operations
Our innovative solutions allowed the client to experience the following benefits:
• Reduced migration timeline from two months to three weeks as a result of automation
• Saved US$ 1 million (approximately) on bandwidth and equipment cost