The client was a global specialist in the banking, financial services, and insurance (BFSI) domain. Its objective was to enhance cost savings, improve efficiency, and reduce the number of tickets.
With ownership split across multiple teams, the client wanted to ensure seamless L2 and L3 support in the installation and maintenance of software, middleware, tools, apps, releases, and patches.
We leveraged our expertise in diverse technologies and structured a solution as follows:
• Designed web solutions
• Deployed mainframe technologies
• Developed SAP and other business intelligence solutions
• Adopted a Six Sigma approach to efficiently finetune the client’s data warehouse
The client used our services to achieve the following:
• Realized an annual cost savings of 4.5 to 8 percent and achieved a projected, three-year, saving of 20-22 percent
• Accelerated the speed-to-quote process
• Improved efficiency by 12 percent as a result of end-to-end collaboration
• Reduced the number of tickets by 60 percent