The client is a leading multinational biopharmaceutical company. It had 186 full-time equivalents (FTEs), over 600 apps, and more than 65 technologies. The main objective of the company was to improve productivity and enhance the automation of processes.
The client had a large number of websites and needed to migrate them to a new platform successfully. It needed a solution that would streamline productivity, automate processes, and develop an integrated model.
We, at Mphasis, provided our portfolio of application services, which included development, testing, and production support to address the client’s business challenges. We implemented a wide range of technologies to achieve the following outcomes:
• Enabled ticket reduction
• Increased automation
• Ensured business enhancements through technologies such as Documentum, Ariba, Veeva, and Model
With the Mphasis Application Development Maintenance and Support (ADMS) solution, the client managed to:
• Migrate more than 80 websites to a new platform successfully
• Add 1000 hours of innovation
• Ensure continuous improvement
• Develop an integrated delivery model