The client is an American medical manufacturing company that produces a variety of orthopedic products for rehabilitation, pain management, and physical therapy. It had over 5200 employees across the globe and a total revenue of USD 1.2 billion.
The client was using legacy systems, mail services, instant messaging, and outdated office applications. Productivity losses and frequent downtimes plagued operations and became primary drivers for the need to transform to latest technology.
The client wanted to equip its employees with flexible, reliable, secure, and efficient technology. This would alleviate frequent failures of legacy systems, mail failures, and lack of flexibility/mobility. The new solution also had to address challenges arising from 29 geographic locations, new compliance requirements, outdated exchange infrastructure, and poor user training, communication, and experience.
We, at Mphasis, planned a holistic end user experience transformation. This process included global standardization, end user asset refreshment, office application upgradation, and mailbox migration along with collaboration enablement. Further, the solution was structured as follows:
• O365 tenant was setup
• O365 was integrated with OKTA to accomplish single sign on
• O365 was integrated with LiveOffice for the email archive
• OneNote and Sharepoint were deployed
• Mobile device management was in tune
• Rapid migration
• Lower total cost of ownership
• Low touch environment, automated delivery during run, optimizing at 40 percent
• Geo redundant solution
• Proven build framework for better end user experience and timeline management
• Seamless transformation and better end user experience