The client, a US-based energy services company, wanted to digitize its services to reach out to a larger customer base. It wanted to automate services to reduce delays and ensure standardization. The client also worked with a lot of data in the form of maps and wanted to make them easily accessible.
The client needed a large number of maps for migration in a short time. The service operation was unstable, and communication with customers was slow. They also had repetitive server and map failures and needed resources who were skilled in electronic data interchange (EDI).
Our approach to meeting the client’s needs was as follows:
• Used automation to create mapping specifications, conversion of GXS maps to GIS maps template, testing, and packaging
• Provided effective and stable services, along with extra monitoring and server space management/utilization
• Provided training in capability building in EDI skills in addition to recruitment
• Put forth business process rules creation and updates for ease of processes
By using our solutions, the client successfully:
• Saved more than 80 percent operational time, which included mapping specification, development, testing, and deployment
• Automated response and resolution
• Improved reusability, availability, reliability, and security
• Increased customer engagement and trust