SERVICE ORIENTED ARCHITECTURE FOR HIGH ROI AND AGILE IT
Mphasis SOA methodologies and solutions catalyze seamless integration and top performance
In the rapidly dynamic and digital world, scalability and agility are essential for every enterprise's future. We, at Mphasis, help enterprises to implement service oriented architecture (SOA) based application architectures that are essential for them to gain cutting-edge capabilities and scalability. Our unique EAI and SOA Methodology has been developed to deliver enterprise application integration and SOA-related solutions. Through our proprietary SOA and Integration Services Methodology, we reduce risks, increase productivity, and enhance scalability. Thus, from SOA integration assessment and architecture to design and development, our teams have the expertise and experience to drive tangible value for enterprises.
Need for SOA-based enterprise application integration:
• Removal of disparate back-end systems, which include legacy systems, client server applications, COTS, packaged applications, and OO-based applications
• Single view of the customer/single version of truth
• Agility to respond to new business requirements
• Visibility into complete enterprise data
• Disintegration of monopoly systems due to de-regulation
• Adaptation with new mergers/acquisitions of companies
• Capability to set up a new company by leveraging e-business capabilities
• Re-engineering of business processes
• Web-enablement of legacy systems
Enterprise service bus (ESB) architecture is SOA-friendly. It enables an organization seeking to migrate towards SOA to take an incremental approach, while continuing to use existing systems and introducing re-usable services on the go. That is why most ESB vendors implement or drive SOA with their own accelerators and provide a governance suite to control and monitor effectively.
The TIBCO Center of Excellence (CoE) combines our expertise in SOA, DevOps, and business process integration to drive value for the ‘connected enterprise.