The client is aa United States (US) based insurance company, which had multiple products for various functions. It also had to manage a large base of employees cost-effectively. Thus, it needed a solution that integrated cutting-edge technology with best practices in human resources management.
The client had issues with multiple, software-as-a-service (SaaS) products implemented across various functions. Due to this, the existing SaaS human capital management (SAAS HCM) product was unable to support current business processes effectively. Plus, there was an increase in non-compliance of service delivery’s service level agreement (SLA).
In this scenario, the client was looking to implement Oracle Fusion HCM SAAS with the aim to cover employees both in the parent and subsidiary organizations.
We addressed these pain points by leveraging Oracle Document Capture (ODC) processes for engagement. We also used our technical services for implementation and the rollout of Oracle Fusions Human Capital Management Software as a Service (HCM SAAS). Then, we looked at phasing the deployment across parent and subsidiaries. Our solution encompassed:
• ODC processes for engagement
• Technical services for implementation and roll-out of Oracle Fusion HCM SaaS
• Phased deployment across parent and subsidiaries
• Data migration and development of interfaces for employee records
• Development of over 70 interfaces to integrate using Dell Boomi with 12 third-party applications
• Migration of approximately 25 business objects for 65K employee records from current SaaS HCM application
Through our solutions, the client became efficient in meeting service level agreements (SLAs) and in managing the human capital management software-as-a-service (HCM SAAS) product. Thus, it accomplished the objective of covering employees both in the parent and subsidiary organizations. It also obtained other benefits such as:
• Augmentation of the skilled resource team with Oracle Fusion HCM knowledge
• Consolidation of product vendors and optimization of licensing costs
• Offshore of pure technical work leveraging ODC processes
• Reduction of 30 percent in total cost of ownership (TCO)
• Improved delivery turnaround times by 20 percent