The client is the largest, real estate company with global operations; having an employee base of over 72,000 and growing steadily. It needed a next-generation solution that would enhance customer experience and address challenges of the existing application portfolio.
The client needed a global, application development management (ADM) partner for its Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition (OBIEE) portfolio. Also, it wanted to ensure high availability of financial analytics, upgrades, and innovative dashboards and enable implementation of human resource (HR) analytics. Besides, it was looking for institutionalizing information technology service management (ITSM) process, industry best practices, benchmarks for turnaround time (TAT), and the knowledge repository (documentation).
Our team addressed these challenges by leveraging OBIEE application development and maintenance services. The solution comprised of the following:
• Established a right-shoring model, thereby enabling enhanced coverage, value for role investment, and efficient delivery
• Rolled out OBIEE across the globe and carried out regular upgrades resulting in higher efficiency
• Introduced proprietary tools and accelerators, automation, innovative dashboards, and continuous improvement rigor
• Performed root cause analysis, recovery actions, and proactive preventive measures—faster monthly book closure, process optimization, quarterly health check, and testing framework
• Created a knowledge center
Through our application development and maintenance services, the client received benefits such as below:
• Enhanced end-user satisfaction by 30 percent after a year of operations, resulting in 15 percent productivity improvement for core users
• Improved user experience by introducing pre-built, bolt-on, enterprise mobile solution
• Enhanced delivery turnaround time by 20 percent
• Lowered total cost of ownership (TCO) by 30 percent
• Reduced the onboarding time and effort by 25 to 30 percent for the knowledge centre
• Created integration framework and mergers and acquisition (M&A) integration template for thought leadership