Anything to Cloud (ATC) is a set of offerings that provide application transformation and cloud-based services to our clients. It is an end-to-end framework for assessing, planning, and executing application migrations to cloud. ATC provides a structured approach with toolsets for modernizing applications, starting with customer-facing applications using Front2BackTM modernization. By leveraging ATC, we optimally manage applications on cloud through hybrid application management services using IADMSTM and provide rapid development of cloud-native applications (using SPATM framework) to address business needs. We guide clients in their cloud journey along these stages:
• Advice: Application portfolio assessments, diagnostics, and workshops enable us to build a comprehensive plan and a financial justification for a transformation journey
• Transform: Ready-to-use-platforms, cloud maps, and industrialized factory processes accelerate transformation to the future state
• Manage: We provide extensive support, monitoring, control, training coordination, and deployment services to optimize client portfolios
Experience: Trusted partner with 30+ years of experience developing, transforming, and managing applications
Transformation capabilities: Ability to lead through end-to-end cycles and deep exposure in applications across technologies
Transformation accelerators: Leveraging of automation and proven migration strategies to cut transformation time and shorten the path to impact
Industrialized delivery model: Incorporation of Agile approaches and automated testing across delivery centers
Transformation CoEs: Automation labs test drive application transformation to cloud for the larger transformation journey through:
• Faster transformations: Together, Mphasis and DXC can rapidly capture the untapped value of the cloud for core, mission-critical, and highly-valued applications. We then sustain the value created by supporting the application through its life cycle
• Lower costs: We offer new, low-cost, consumption-based models to our clients that can replace the traditional full-time equivalent (FTE) way of managing applications
• Right skills: Most clients don’t feel they have the necessary skills to transform their IT business to a digital world. This collaboration provides both Mphasis and DXC clients with increased access to the next-generation of IT talent and the innovative automation capabilities they need to transform and modernize their applications to run on leading public and private cloud providers
Mphasis worked on cloud transformation for a South Asian government agency. Through consolidation, cloud transformation, flexibility, and scalability; the client gained numerous benefits—maximized high redundancy, lowered cost for multiple agencies, and reduced total cost of ownership (TCO) by 30 percent.
A leading, US-based, logistics service provider selected Mphasis for designing their services that scale at an enterprise level for shipping, label generation, and rating services. We implemented a multi-year transformation utilizing a next-generation, service oriented architecture, and other technology innovations. The transformation drives process automation of core set of common, shipping-related services and reduces the overall footprint from four shipping engines to one thereby resulting in 80 percent reduction in efforts.
A large European bank selected Mphasis for its datacenter consolidation and transformation activities. We enabled the client to migrate most of the applications into an integrated and virtualized datacenter with rationalized application landscape, thereby reducing CAPEX and OPEX costs.
A large telecommunication company worked with Mphasis to solve problems in its multi-technology, complex, legacy system for sales commission management. We provided cloud-based, integrated commission management and reporting solution using powerful Callidus on Demand software, MS Reporting, and Actuate reporting tools. In the process, we automated various manual processes and we also ensured smooth and seamless cutover of all systems. Other benefits included 35 percent savings in commission payouts, 32 percent reduction in support headcount along with elimination of time-consuming, cost intensive, and error prone, manual processes.