An American bank, one of the Fortune 1000 companies, with a network of over 800 full-service branches. With organically grown Identity and Access Management system, the bank was looking for role based access to deal with weak security posture from privilege creeps, and complex process for managing permissions & compliance.
The client was dealing with non-compliance with segregation of duties for 360+ applications and 10,000+ underlying IT assets, including admin privileged access that were not approved or aligned with organization defined roles.
Mphasis helped the client by –
• Defining the roles and resource group for the access standardization process
• Executing agile based RBAC provisioning
• Designing the framework to integrate IAM controls for mergers
• Developing automated toolkit to conduct SAT for RBAC rollout
• Defining and executing business specific testing attributes for successful rollouts
Mphasis helped the client in achieving -
• RBAC workflow automation for control stages such as planning, templating, permission and UAT
• 40% reduction in timeline with RBAC rollout
• 100% IAM compliance and control of 10,000+ SOX and non-SOX IT assets
• High role accuracy with execution of role-based access provisioning