An American multinational insurance corporation with global presence was using organically grown IAM solution. The solution had become extremely complex, siloed, inefficient, expensive to run and incapable of scaling to meet digital demands, resulting in poor user experience and identity security posture.
Mphasis helped the client by -
• Designing, deploying and migrating the customers identities into a next-generation future ready platform
• Bringing multiple disparate teams and cross skilled resources under one process, minimizing skill dependencies across the platforms
• Introducing Rapid Response Team (RRT) - a multi-skilled team supporting all lines of business across all solutions and platforms.
• Providing “eliminate-first” approach that identifies repeatable and commonalities. Our RPA framework helped client automate high volume catalogue items, reducing access request requiring any manual action
• Integrating 2000+ applications and migrating them to Digital Security Utility (DSU) directory – an Authentication-as-a-Platform service that uses SSO and risk-based authentication, enabled for increased protection and devised as centralized platform
• Introducing quality assurance function to document and create unified procedures across lines of business
• Performing quality assurance evaluations for assigned tickets to improve the access management process
The client could see below benefits with our solution -
• Supported 50% of the tickets as first line of defense through Mphasis RRT, reducing the spend on resources
• Achieved zero-touch automation through RPA deployed, closing more than 40% tickets
• Centralized authentication platform through DSU, resulting in standard role and access across lines of business
• Established quality assurance standards and perform evaluations for assigned tickets, improving the access management process
• Reduced cost of operation per ticket by over 90%