HOW DO YOU MANAGE DATA IN AN OMNI-CONNECTED WORLD?
With every device connecting to the internet and also to one another, consumers and businesses generate volumes of data. Putting this data to use is today's challenge
The Internet of Things (IoT) is an emerging capability that organizations are adopting to build real-time analytics solutions for internal stakeholders and clients. Managing IoT data requires three or more capabilities: Big data management, microdomain services, and working with leading cloud platforms.
Mphasis offers IoT and sensor data collection, storage, analytics, real-time monitoring, and automated actions as part of our big data and analytics offering.
Our big data management offerings include:
• Design and build of data stores
• Data migration, integration, and ingestion from sources like databases, mainframes, IoT, social streams, and emails
• Processing of data in batches and in real time
• Data as a service
• Single source of truth, agile master data management, and quality control access to data as per governance rules
• Enablement and reporting of data lineage
• Self-service analytics, filtering, roll-up, and drill down
• KPI dashboards that drive business process optimization
• Generation of cross-functional reports for compliance
We work with an enterprise’s subject matter experts to create microservices architectures—the foundation for designing new applications.
• Industry-specific Domain Modeling, Taxonomy, and Ontology
• Microservices Architecture and Consulting: Designing of new applications based on the microservices pattern and enabling cloud-native capabilities
• Microservices API Testing: End-to-end micro-services and API Testing
• API Blueprinting and Analytics
• Microservices Monitoring and Governance
• API Security Consulting
We help enterprises identify the right cloud service provider that supports IoT by providing extensive research and evaluation.
• IoT cloud platform identification, evaluation, recommendation, and implementation
• IoT cloud data strategy and implementation
• Cloud integration services and IoT analytics
• Cloud data migration and ongoing data management
• Cloud-based notification management services
• IoT cloud-based telemetry and analytics services