IS CLOUD AT THE HEART OF YOUR DIGITAL JOURNEY?
With in-depth expertise, Mphasis helps you speed-up your cloud adoption with our array of cloud computing services driven by innovation, partnerships, and speed
Cloud computing is at the heart of Front2BackTM transformation and Mphasis provides in-depth expertise and cloud consulting services to businesses, managing and speeding-up the transition. To gain an advantage in a highly competitive market, a cloud-first strategy allows you to not worry about dynamic and on-demand scaling of resources and facilitates, and DevOps adoption. This ushers business agility and integration amongst siloed processes and teams.
Cloud computing is central to Mphasis' X2C2TM (powered by cloud and cognitive) strategy, enabling customers to engage and rapidly drive Front2BackTM transformation, with cloud providing the added speed and flexibility to innovate and disrupt.
With a host of in-house experts and tools along with strong industry partnerships, we provide a one-stop, end-to-end cloud consulting service. We partner with industry leaders such as Pivotal for platform as a service (PaaS), Amazon Web Services, and Microsoft Azure for an Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) platform. We offer a comprehensive suite of cloud computing services to help you innovate.
• Detailed Cloud Assessment
• Migration Transformation Strategy
• Cloud Adoption Strategy
• Hybrid IT Architecture and Interoperability
• Security Strategy
• Business Value Strategy
PaaS Cloud Native App Development
Cloud Transformation Services
• Discovery and Planning
• Assessment and Readiness
• Workload and Application Migration
• Cloud Native Application Transformation
• Post Deployment Support
• Infrastructure Management
• Security Operation
• Application and Data Management
• Cloud Optimization
Cloud Engineering, Security Operations, and Application and Data Migration
Mphasis works with leading cloud platforms and offers:
• Platform identification, evaluation, recommendation and implementation
• Data strategy and implementation
• Integration services and IoT analytics
• Data migration and ongoing data management
• Cloud-based notification management services