HOW TO MAKE DESIGN THINKING AN INTEGRAL PART OF YOUR ORGANIZATION?
Mphasis Design Framework enables you to blend business strategy and ever-changing consumer needs to bring Front2BackTM transformation
Design Thinking leads our Front2Back™ transformation efforts. It consists of design principles applied to business strategy, which result in simple and innovative solutions. To embed incremental enhancements into product DNA or redesign products, businesses are exploring ways of solving complex problems using simple and intuitive interactions. Using the principles of design, Design Thinking puts people at the center and lays down principles for prototyping and tolerance for failure.
Our framework helps enterprises blend business strategy, people, technology, and customer needs together; which drives innovation and delightful outcomes.
Mphasis Design Thinking principles are based on the Shuriken, a traditional multi-pointed ninja weapon designed for speed and precision—some edges are meant to cut and some to channelize or guide. Our process is fast and designed to be experimental, encouraging calculated risk-taking thus ensuring innovation. And our approach includes the following principles:
• Move from a problem-feature to a problem-solving mindset.
• Ideate and help understand users. Identify what problems to solve.
• Design and prototype to deliver an accurate, tangible solution.
• Test by creating the opportunity to find out if a solution works.
Our Design Foundation enables enterprises to benefit as follows:
• Allows a channel and the design lifecycle to co-exist and guide the design elements
• Encourages a collaborative mindset and deters siloed design
• Applies consistence and governance to ensure brand value
• Enables a common design language that can be leveraged across the organization