Today, there is a significant overlap between customer experience, branding, and digital marketing. Customer experience has been defined as the quality of all of a consumer’s encounters with a company’s products, services, and brand. This makes branding all about providing consistent experiences across all the touchpoints of the customer’s journey. Mature organizations are benchmarking themselves using key parameters such as adaptability, speed, and scalability of their channels. Digital marketing is about bringing these together and creating the right orchestration to deliver the next best action in the customer journey. And this then becomes one of the key goals of Front2BackTM transformation.
Mphasis Digital Marketing offerings help enterprises leverage technology for continuous improvement of their efforts and include:
• Marketing rubric-based roadmap for marketing maturity
• Scoring mechanism to self-evaluate and benchmark key parameters
• Holistic insights to bring data, experience, marketing, cognitive, and architecture together
• Integrated marketing analytics platform to enable 360-degree customer approach
• Cognitive and advanced analytics
• Decision engine for next best action
The key dimensions in the Mphasis Marketing Maturity Model to obtain Front2BackTM transformation are:
• Information across the customer value chain—Are you effectively leveraging information across the value chain?
• Capabilities—Are you harnessing the promise and power of established and evolving channels?
• Speed—Are your people, processes, and tools able to handle ‘cloud native’ speeds?
• Adaptability—Are you able to modify processes to meet changing demands?
• Scalability—Are your operations able to scale without incurring significant cost overages?
• Culture—Are you able to bridge and harness the competing interests of business, IT, and marketing?