The client is a multinational, courier delivery services company. It needed a last-mile digital program to incorporate last-minute changes by customers into the delivery flow. In addition, the rise in popularity of voice channels compelled it to explore new, voice-based solutions.
The client had multiple, complex frameworks and integrations and was unable to add voice-based services. Also, difficulties in integrating the multi-partner ecosystem resulted in an inability to scale for last-mile changes. It needed a new-age solution that was accessible over mobile phones and reduced increasing costs.
Our team addressed these challenges by developing a last-mile digital program. We had to complete a large number of deliverables within eight months while also ensuring that 93 percent of defects were fixed at the end of every sprint. Our efforts encompassed:
• End-to-end architecture, development, and program management
• Proof of concept, completed within two weeks
• Rapid user interface development turnaround
• Parallel day builds for quality assurance
We ensured that a major application was approved for beta in five months. Our end offerings included 11 themes, 45 features, 1046 user stories, 13 microservices, two mobile applications, and one web portal.
Through our last-mile digital program, the client gained the following benefits:
• Allowed last-mile changes to be tracked up to two hours prior to delivery
• Incorporated new voice channels
• Improved customer satisfaction
• Reduced costs