The client is a leading information technology company with a global presence. It wanted to enhance customer satisfaction and productivity levels. By optimizing its onshore-offshore model, it also aimed for better cost savings.
The client required our assistance with server integration. It needed support for providing end-to-end integration testing across all components of its server range—coordinating among multiple component teams, ensuring program on-time delivery, and achieving ‘go–no go’ decision-making based on test results.
Our solution involved integration testing using generic and client-specific components depicted below:
We implemented the following to address the client’s issues:
• Optimization of onsite offshore model – 25 percent : 75 percent
• Migration to Cirrus Technology Platform
• Utilization of optimum hardware shifts to reduce hardware costs
• Operation of business from Taiwan to reduce costs
Our innovative solutions helped the client enjoy the following business benefits:
• Increased overall automation level to 35 percent
• Achieved consistent customer satisfaction of 5/5
• Optimized cost through multi-geography engagement
• Enabled client to work on pilot and pre-production hardware
• Delivered 5 to 10 percent productivity improvement year-on-year (YoY)