The client is a large brokerage firm whose customer-facing flagship website has millions of daily users. It wanted to streamline the management of multiple vendors and introduce new functionality like visual management systems.
The client needed to increase productivity as multiple vendors did not enhance collaboration, improve engineering practices, and reduce bug rates while improving the time to market of the release. Our team, at Mphasis, delivered Agile and DevOps services, Gemba walks, test-driven development (TDD) practices, and more to achieve expected outcomes.
With our technological expertise in JIRA, Confluence, Jasmine, Karma, Zephyr, Sauce Labs, Git/BitBucket, Bamboo, Sonarqube, Splunk, and AppDynamics; we devised a solution that involved:
• Introduction of TDD practices
• Integration of unit testing with build pipeline, and provision of metrics
• Introduction of visual management systems, Gemba Walks, and Three Amigos Process
• Integration of automated testing with CI/CD pipeline
Our solution enabled the client to experience the following benefits:
• 35 percent reduction in cycle time
• 90 percent code coverage with low watermark
• 95 percent automated test runs through CI process
• 20 percent cost savings through reduction in QA:Dev headcount
• 78 percent reduction in functional defects in QA