ALIGN AND AUTOMATE BUSINESS PROCESSES
Improve efficiency, flexibility, and capability to adapt to changing conditions
Mphasis has over 15 years of experience in undertaking business process automation program executions and providing end-to-end services, right from consulting to cloud enablement. The Mphasis Business Process Management (BPM) practice has over 400 skilled professionals and various, leading, intelligent BPM products and productivity solutions. We also have strategic global alliances with all leading BPM product providers like PEGA, Appian, and Camunda.
Our teams leverage the following accelerators and frameworks that improve productivity and accelerate BPM implementations.
• BPM Process Assessment Framework (BPAF): Enables smooth assessment of process automation along with a recommended roadmap and ROI analysis. It is built on industry best practices, proven methodologies, industry standard checklists, and artefacts. Standardized tools, processes, and governance ensure effectiveness.
• BPM Enterprise Assets Foundation Framework: Helps our customers to implement business process management solutions rapidly. It reduces the turnaround time and increases the productivity on debugging by 20 percent. Automation of deployment process is 30 percent faster than the normal process.
Additionally, we also have upgrade toolkits that speed up migrations of BPM tools.
We have four primary market services: Implementation, Support, Consulting/Advisory, and Center of Excellence.
Our key capability areas include:
• Global delivery, application/production support
• Architecture, program roadmap, design, application development
• Consulting and center of excellence (CoE) services
• Managed services
Strategic alliances with Pega, Appian, Camunda, and TIBCO further enable us to deliver transformational business process management solutions.
• Strong experience in insurance and banking domains
• Excellent pool of senior architects and leads
• Expertise in legacy migration and upgrades
• Re-usable assets, frameworks, POCs, and Agile methodologies
• Excellent experience in process discovery/mapping
• Agile delivery for fast results
The following solution accelerators enable us to deliver innovative solutions:
Mphasis’ accelerator Appian Automated Code Analyzer, built with the Appian BPM tool, is an automated code analyzer that performs 90+ auto checks across 17 objects. This includes additional 60% features when compared to health check best practice report. Featuring an interactive user interface, the analyzer offers multiple reporting options. The Result Grid gives a comprehensive view of all the problems in the code and the Visual Reports help track the issues. The analyzer helps business in -
• Saving 15-20% effort on code reviews per year
• Adherence to the Appian coding standards and best practices
• Improving performance and maintainability of projects
Appian Marketplace Listing
• Configures platform to rapidly implement the business processes
• Reduces turnaround time and increases productivity on debugging by more than 20 percent
• Speeds up the process to automate the deployment process, making it 30 percent faster than the normal process
• Applicable to all business rules engines across all BRMS product implementations
• BRMS assessment roadmap enables the client to ‘start small’ and build on successes
• Makes product choice by customer 40 percent faster than normal procedures